displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Genuine parts - alternative to main dealers?
af1-gti

Senior User

Post #1
Hey,
I was wondering if there was any kind of forum scheme for genuine parts? Like someone who works at peugeot so we can contact them and get an order in - a cheeky discount would be cool too

I'm getting sick of my local main dealer, at least they finally got the message that I do not want to buy a 108! The receptionist the other day told me that they didn't even have a parts department! Despite me using it numerous times in the past!
Plus they won't take payment over the phone or will they post parts... at least BMW would

Is this something that is done/can be done?

Alan

Rich E wrote:

With the 306 Rallye the goal wasn't to make a purer or more focussed car. It was to make a cheaper car, and then cynically use Peugeot's motorsport heritage to make it appeal to enthusiasts.
Posted 3rd Aug 2014 at 21:23
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Warners Peugeot on 01684 297575 are typically happy to post out parts and were knowledgable when I spoke to them early last year.

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 3rd Aug 2014 at 22:24
af1-gti

Senior User

Post #3
brill cheers Smile

Rich E wrote:

With the 306 Rallye the goal wasn't to make a purer or more focussed car. It was to make a cheaper car, and then cynically use Peugeot's motorsport heritage to make it appeal to enthusiasts.
Posted 3rd Aug 2014 at 23:39