displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Stud conversion
osm2121

Regular

Post #1
Hi folks, im getting a set of Challengers 17"x6.5 ET31, i´ll need some 12mm spacers, and I wanna fit studs for this.
They must be 12x1.25 right? And how long should they be? 80mm? Will that be enough to fit the spacers? And also, what type of nuts do I need, flat regular ones right? All original Peugeot wheels have same flat nuts?

Posted 1st Aug 2014 at 00:28
daver6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Its the wheel that dictates the seat of the bolt/but.

I run 80mm studs and have 10mm spacers on. There's maybe one of two threads exposed or they're pretty flush

Red Rallye - Rolling "restoration"

Wishbone Polybushes available
Posted 1st Aug 2014 at 07:23
osm2121

Regular

Post #3
Thanks mate, then 80mm studs it is!

About the nuts, I was asking about that Challenger´s, if they use same kind of bolt as the Cyclones, flat ones. The thing is I havnt got the wheels yet, I already ordered them, but still havent arrived, and I dont wanna wait until having them to check the nuts I need, cause probably i´ll have to buy them from ebay uk, and im in Uruguay, and that means about 1 month delay.
Posted 2nd Aug 2014 at 01:48