displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Engine collection
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I have various engines and bits in my garage that I need to sell. Most will be available in the next two weeks.

Basically it is:

1x stripped head, never skimmed but needs slight 0.05mm skim - £100
1x complete xsara vts engine bought from Martin H. Apparently has a slight tap but never run it and was on 52k miles. Has all ancillaries, bar a throttle position sensor and probably the flywheel. No idea on cambelt age and I would suggest splitting it to check everything out (I can do it if necessary before buying) - £150
1x RS bottom end. completely unknown - £30

The last two are still in my car so will come out at the later date:

1x 92k engine from my own car. Has a top end tap and has had a skim by Mech Repairs in the past, but someone else rebuilt it. Does smoke a touch on start up. It has a 8k/1 year old timing belt on it and goes like stink for one of these engines (i've had a few). Will have no ancillaries attached - £120

1x 6 speed box. 92k no whining or nasty noises - £75

Located just north of Cheltenham, UK

Nothing to see here
Posted 27th Jul 2014 at 12:34