Modifications: GTI 6 Half Leather Interior

displaying posts 1 to 10 of 10

Author Subject: 1999 Peugeot 306 HDI D Turbo £1250 OVNO
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
For sale is my 306 HDI D-Turbo

The more desirable 3 door version

Generally in great condition for its year, as per the photographs.

Its now covered just over 120k and is still in use daily, however its still very low mileage for a 15 year old car.

There is MOT until February next year and Tax Expires Jan 2015.

Unfortunately the service book has been misplaced by a previous owner, however I have receipts from most its previous services. I've a receipt for the cambelt, waterpump and aux belts at around 70k miles (only due every 96k on these)

I've got all the paperwork, previous MOT's and Tax Discs as well as two keys (remote locking works perfectly)

I've owned the car for just under a year and during that time its been fantastic.

Upon purchase (109k) I gave the car a full service (oil & filter, air filter, fuel filter, brake fluid) and replaced the back box I've also replaced the rear discs and pads along with a new O/S rear brake caliper.

I also fitted a GTI 6 half leather interior to replace the existing cloth seats as the drivers had a rip in it.

Mechanically its great, very, very reliable and excellent on fuel (easily does 650 miles to a tank, more if you get it on a long run) it uses no oil or water and is actually pretty nippy.

Everything works apart from the A/C (which I'm sure you know is normal for a 306) it does also have a sunroof though.

Cosmetically I'd say its in good condition for its year, there are a few age related marks, its very unusual to see one of these in Cherry red and it does look great with minimal fading.

The wheels are in good condition, not curbed but have a few marks, however still very presentable. There are four branded tyres fitted.

As with any used car, there are a few niggles which are:

Small chip in the windscreen, it passed its MOT with this (advisory) so I've not bothered to sort this.
Few stone chips, car park dents and scuffs, nothing worth mentioning specifically.
Next service due in 2000 miles, although this will just be an oil and filter.
Fag burn on drivers seat - already on the seats when fitted, however no rips/tears so not too noticeable.

Photos:

I'll be sad to see it go, however I no longer want two cars so have sold my DC5 and replaced it with an EP3 I can use daily.

Any questions or to arrange a viewing either drop me a PM or give me a call after 5:30pm.

I'll listen to reasonable cash offers but the car is still insured for another month or so, so I'm not in a hurry to sell.

Cheers

Ben

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Championship White Integra DC5 Type R
Posted 22nd Jul 2014 at 09:56
rikky 🦔

Post #2
looks tidy that and good price, was debating selling mine to go back to something silly but they're so fantastic i can't bring myself to do it. it owes me nothing and they are practically free to run, with the added benefit of lasting forever on diesel

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 11:43
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Cheers Rikky. I've a feeling I might regret selling it at some point as it really does cost next to nothing to run!

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 11:53
arigti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
I should have hung on a bit longer and bought this when you advertised it previously. :roll eyes I do keep thinking of going back to a '6 but there is no denying they are great cars certainly when remapped has to be said! GLWTS Ben looks cracking!

I Live for the 306 Ninja

TEAM CHERRY PINK RALLYE
2008 BMW ///M 320d
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 17:11
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Swap ? 206 gti180 or 306 rallye ?
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 17:13
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
arigti6 wrote:
I should have hung on a bit longer and bought this when you advertised it previously. :roll eyes I do keep thinking of going back to a '6 but there is no denying they are great cars certainly when remapped has to be said! GLWTS Ben looks cracking!

Got a nice black rallye that I'm thinking of re homing Yes if interested
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 17:18
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
No swaps I'm afraid, I've already got another car.

Cheers

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 17:19
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
So whats with the big sell of everything mate what you bought lol

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 18:21
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
Got made an offer I couldn't refuse for the DC5 and I've bought a cheap premier edition ep3. Going to use that daily and just have the one car now.

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 22:18
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #10
Sold.

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 31st Jul 2014 at 10:24