2004 Nissan Navara D22 Double Cab

• 2500cc
  • Blue
  • 140 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • No service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Thule Roof Rack, Gorilla Box, Bed Liner, Tow Bar.

displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: 2004 Nissan Navara D22 Double Cab
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
For sale on behalf of a friend is a D22 2.5 DTI Nissan Navara Crew Cab.

Its been owned by him for the last 2 and a half years and has mainly been used for transporting his motorcross bikes in the back of it its been 100% reliable for him during this time.

The truck has now covered just shy of 140,000 miles, which is about average for a 10 year old vehicle.

It has MOT until February 2015 (no advisories) and has tax until Nov 2014.

Mechanically its great, the engine pulls well with plenty of power and there are no untoward noises from the engine, gearbox and drive train, everything else on the vehicle is in full working order.

With just 3 previous keepers Its been regularly serviced by my friend and its previous keepers, however unfortunately there isn't any paperwork to back this up.

The discs and pads were recently replaced for the MOT and it has four good tyres on it.

Cosmetically its in fair condition, however it is a 10 year old truck so has picked up some battle scars throughout the years, the worst being a gouge to the front bumper and a scrape to the rear tailgate. I've included photo's of all the nasty bits just in case you think I'm untrustworthy.

All of the damage is cosmetic and there is no rust / rot present - its certainly not the worst I've seen and much better than those which have been used for farming.

A new bed liner was fitted approximately two years ago, as was the Thule roof rack. More recently a gorilla box has been bolted into the back, which will be included.

The interior is generally in good condition with no rips or tears to the seats, the only thing to note is a small cigarette burn to the passenger seat (done by a previous owner, now a non smoker vehicle).

If you've got any further questions or would like to arrange a viewing please get in touch.

At £2500 its one of the cheapest Double Cabs on the net, I believe it has been priced fairly inline with its condition, age and mileage, however reasonable cash offers will be considered upon viewing the vehicle.

Ben

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Championship White Integra DC5 Type R
Posted 23rd Jul 2014 at 09:05
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Big price drop - £2200ono

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 23rd Jul 2014 at 09:05
rallyeash

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Potentially I'm interested. Not a fan of the twin colour but it'll be a work wagon anyhow.

230 hp 2.1 16v XU 205 rallye on jenveysHyper Project thread here
309 3dr K20 Type R
Posted 23rd Jul 2014 at 09:12
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Its definitely suited to a work horse.

The box in the back & roof rails are a few hundred quids worth and its got a nice pioneer headunit also.

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 23rd Jul 2014 at 09:48
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
£2k no offers. Going on eBay this week.

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Posted 30th Jul 2014 at 09:30