displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Cheap GTi6 Cyclones wheels
marksorrento205

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I have a set of four GTi6 Cyclone wheels that were removed from a mates car. He does not use any forums so I have offered to list them on here. I have the wheels at my gaff and will be dealing with the sale through out Smile

The wheels have seen better days and do have tyres. However the tyres are budget to say the least and the front two sat flat for 12 months on his drive - I would replace them. The rears seemed to hold most of their pressure during this time. I am not going to measure the tread depths unless requested but there is life in them, tyre size is 195-55-15 - although as I have said before I would replace them. Most of the wheels have marks of some sort on them. The wheels seem straight and free from corrosion. I have had these sat in my shed for the last 6 months and am getting fed up with seeing them. Collection from Warrington and I do not want to post / wrap up for a courier.

£50 collected

How to do a clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 30th Jun 2014 at 09:25