displaying posts 1 to 8 of 8

Author Subject: ECU map screen shot please??
devere

Senior User

Post #1
Bit of a long shot here. But does anyone here have a copy of there ecu map on the computer? For an Omex preferably, but dta etc will do.

Could anyone that has, put up a screen shot of there coolant fuel trim table please. The table showing the extra fuel added by the water temp.

Just wanted to compare it to mine, as I need to trim some of the fuel out as it's over fuelling when cold.

I know it's all dependant on engine etc, but I just want something to compare to that's all.

Cheers.
Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 09:04
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
Its dependent on fuel pressure and injector sizing too, tbh you just need to get a wideband on it and have a play, see where its happy.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 09:45
devere

Senior User

Post #3
That's what I'm doing. Got the wide band in and ready for starting it up for the first time in ages. It runs fine when warm just rich when cold.

I was just wanting to see if there was a rough curve to the coolant fuel graph that is the common shape. So I know if I'm heading for something vaguely normal!
Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 10:07
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Ive got a Omex map for a standard 6 engine i can send you but ill be honest, the map is utterly s**te and massively over fuelled and barely started. Welcome to a copy if you PM me your emails address.
Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 18:09
rich_w

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
welshpug! wrote:
Its dependent on fuel pressure and injector sizing too, tbh you just need to get a wideband on it and have a play, see where its happy.

It's not - water temp compensation tables are normally done on a percentage basis from the base fuel map.

Contact Details:

rich@lynxpowerengineering.co.uk
07732 822546

Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 19:16
rich_w

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
I can provide some info - will try and post it over the weekend.

Contact Details:

rich@lynxpowerengineering.co.uk
07732 822546

Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 19:17
devere

Senior User

Post #7
rich_w wrote:
I can provide some info - will try and post it over the weekend.

That would be grand if you could rich.

I know it's a percentage of extra fuel. As you say, must be a percentage of the map value added in.

As said previously, I know it will mean checking the wideband but it's just to get a rough idea of the curve shape that's common. I think currently my map at initial starting water temp is adding 50% or more fuel.
Posted 28th Jun 2014 at 07:33
devere

Senior User

Post #8
Also, if anyone has a chance, maybe a screen shot of the Start fuel coolant table as well please.

As said, its for a reference point more than anything. I haven't a clue what other maps/engines would require for these.
Posted 28th Jun 2014 at 14:42