displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Great Idea for lifting a car.
oldbrownshoe

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCvq6DNJi0

French military victories?
Did you mean French military defeats?
Posted 31st May 2014 at 19:11
heliosphan

Senior User

Post #2
This would be great for brake pads. Uh, drop links? Any suspension part? Driveshafts?

Oh f**k it.
Posted 31st May 2014 at 20:47
oldbrownshoe

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Yeh, you're right, but it's not completely useless with comments like this :

Jesus Gonzalez
"I'm starting to do some major work on my 2000 BMW 740iL. And these would make them easier, way easier! How much for 4 of these in Black?;"

Tyler Harazin
Your an idiot .

Jesus Gonzalez
@Tyler- f**k you. Piece of s**t.;

Tyler Harazin (edited)
LOL..........First of all....These would be the same price regardless of whether you got them in pink or purple...OR black....Second of all....They are a tool.....So the color shouldnt matter if you are any type of a "man"......Only girls worry about the color.....Third......They will turn black due to the grease and grime that is produced on them while working on the vehicle......Fourth.....If you are doing major work on your Beemer...And you are asking if you can get these in black......Maybe you need to have someone else fix your car or else you might break a nail.....;

Jesus Gonzalez
Wow, u b**ch about what color I choose nigga? You have to say it 4 times? I'm choosing these, not you. And at least I have a damn BMW, what u got b**ch? Not a damn thing, so quit your bulls**t, and shut your b**ch ass up before someone makes u.

French military victories?
Did you mean French military defeats?
Posted 1st Jun 2014 at 10:32