2005 Honda Civic Type R (EP3)

• 2000cc
  • Black
  • 40,904 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Full service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Piper Cat back Exhaust (standard one available) Honda Jazz washer Jets Sony stereo (standard one available)

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2005 Honda Civic Type R (EP3)
lost4words

Senior User

Post #1
Honda Civic Type R - Premier Edition

55 Plate – Premier Edition – EP3 Honda Civic Type R – Night Hawk Black
Full Service History with stamps and receipts.
40,904 miles (will rise very slightly)
MOT - Expires 27th August 2014
TAX - Expires end December 2014
Last Service, 36013 at Marshall Honda, Leicester.
It also had the valve clearances checked with this as well. (Receipt available)
3 owners from New ( I’m the 3rd ) with the first two of these being in the same family.
2 keys and 2 fobs, has original Honda Civic Type R brochure (for extra ethos points! Razz)
Original receipt for cars purchase from Honda in September 2005. Car was also Supaguard protected at the same time (receipt to prove) and the paintwork certainly shows this.
Folder full of receipts, MOT history etc.
Car is HPI clear.

All standard Premier Edition Gear.
- Recaro Seats (certainly the comfiest seats I’ve ever sat in!)
- Red Carpet & trim
- Momo steering wheel (hardly worn)
- Rear tints

Standard New rear pads fitted 24/05/2013 at a cost of £72.
Standard New front discs and pads fitted 16/01/2014 at a cost of £247
Honda Jazz washer jets fitted. Fantastic improvement over the standard washer jets! These were purchased from Honda 17/08/2013 for £28.
Standard stereo and code available ( I think I left my Will Smith CD in there! Bonus!! ) I currently have a Sony one fitted with USB connection etc.
Piper Cat Back exhaust system fitted, standard one available and can be put back on if wanted.
I also seem to have inherited a spare catalytic converter.

I purchased this car in January 2013 and have loved every minute of it. It has never missed a beat however I have set my sights elsewhere and an opportunity to purchase a new car has arisen. If I don’t get what I want for this car though I will keep this for a lot longer. So just to make it clear, this car will not be going for peanuts.

Car has never been raced, rallied or tracked.

Pictures do not do this car justice. I feel very privileged and lucky to of owned and maintained this car.

More pics available. Interior etc etc.

Points to note:
Light stone chips on the front bumper (as expected) and very minor curbing on a couple of the alloys
The interior of the car is brilliant however drivers mat is worn (genuine Honda ones), was going to get round to replacing this at some point but haven’t managed it yet. Slight marks on centre console and gear knob showing signs of wear, easy fixes available for these though.

The above points are very minor in all aspects but I just like to be 100% honest when I sell a car.
It’s a common cliché but I’m confident first to see will definitely buy this. You will not find a better example.

PM me if interested but before you do I will not accept stupid offers so don’t waste my time and/or your own.

Team 'No Longer A 306 Owner'

Team 'VTEC'

Black Honda Civic 'EP3' Type R

Moonstone 306 Gti-6 - Died at 82k
Black 306 HDI - Sold 08/08/2010 at 102,229
Posted 14th Jun 2014 at 14:08