displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Measurements
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Im trying to work out how low my dimma beam was so that I an get the new widetrack beam bits made

im after the following measurement from the blue line to the blue line

I need the car to be on the ground when the measurements are taken

In some case's if the car is lowered a lot the stub axle will either be level with the beam tube or above the centre line

Maybe the easiest way for you to take these measurements would be to have the car on level ground and then measure from the centre of the anti roll bar to the ground and then from the centre of the wheel to the ground and then minus one from the other for example...
from the anti roll bar centre to the floor is 240mm, from the wheel centre to the floor is 280mm that would mean the stub axle is 40mm above the beam centre

could you also state how low you think your car is from standard

Thanks
Ollie
Posted 15th May 2014 at 13:56
allanallen

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Got your pm Ollie, I rekon the measurements you sent me are from a car lowered around 80mm. From memory the stub axle and beam are about level when lowered 40mm ish. Happy to be corrected though.

www.bridgecraftmotorsport.co.uk

Facebook
Posted 15th May 2014 at 23:34