displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: photo shop expert please
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Just wondering if anyone could do me a massive favour and photoshop my dimma with some revolution millenium wheels in grey and some rota force wheels please

As my internet is so shocking out here I would need you to get a pic of my dimma from my project thread and get images of the wheels from the net

I know its a lot to ask but your all helpful chaps Thumbs up I might even offer a passenger ride in it once its done Whistle
Posted 25th Apr 2014 at 14:41
eddy_gti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Not a lot to go off on your project thread but there are a couple here if there any good to help someone out a bit. I cant do photoshop tho LOL

Clicky: [url =http://www.306gti6.com]click here[/url] remove the space between [url & =
Posted 25th Apr 2014 at 15:07
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Thanks bud, I know that's the problem the car has never been in a state that it looks like its ever going to be finished lol
Posted 25th Apr 2014 at 16:06