displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: 16'' Gun Metal Nimrods
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hey guys, its now looking very unlikely I will be owning another 6 anytime in the near future, so my Nimrods are up for sale.

These have been dry stored in the porch at the entrance to my flat for about a year now!

Two alloys are mint condition, one has slight scratch on the rim, and the 4th has a bit more than slight scratching on the rim. Once on, pretty unnoticeable to be honest. I did briefly rub the dust off them but they do need a bit of a clean to have them at their best. One I didn't dust off so that's looking duller than the other 3! LOL

4 tyres, all with about 2mm tread. So good for a couple K maybe before they need replacing. Two are matching but budget, one is an Eagle F1 and the other is budget too. Tyres are 195/45/16

I would really prefer collection as I have neither the materials or time to pack these up, or find a courier.

I do travel around for my job so the chances are I maybe able to deliver myself or at least meet you somewhere half way so please just state where you are located and I will check my work calendar to see when I am nearest your area again....

I go as far up as Birmingham but not often, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, London, Brighton, Southampton etc....

I cant remember what ET these are but they were DIRECT fit on my GTI6, and really look smart on light coloured paintwork such as Manstone.

Also a nice wheel if you are trying to keep the OE Peugeot look. Being 16'' they look bang on for the 306 once on.

Any Q, please ask

Price £185

''Oh, it does handle like a golf!'' Why drive a Golf....when you can drive a GTi-6?
Posted 30th Apr 2014 at 15:51
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Bump

''Oh, it does handle like a golf!'' Why drive a Golf....when you can drive a GTi-6?
Posted 23rd Apr 2014 at 16:45
foot

Senior User

Post #3
how much delivered to BN115DB?
Posted 23rd Apr 2014 at 21:45
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
foot wrote:
how much delivered to BN115DB?

PM'd Smile

Posted 24th Apr 2014 at 15:29
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Bumperoo

Posted 30th Apr 2014 at 15:51
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
SOLD to the man with a high degree of class Smile

Posted 1st May 2014 at 09:36
pug_306

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
honestly3k wrote:
SOLD to the man with a high degree of class Smile

Thanks for dropping them off buddy they look good just need a nice white rallye to fit them on now. ;-)

1998 Supercharged White Rallye
1992 205 GTi6
205 Turbo 340bhp
Posted 1st May 2014 at 20:44