displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Kwik Fit Mobile tyre fitting for Cyclones
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Just a word of warning in case anybody is considering such a heinous crime of using this service....

Rather than go through the ballache of saving 20p ordering tyres online to pay someone to fit them, dispose of old ones balance etc I decided to go straight to source and not spend hours pricking about I thought I'd try Kwik Fit Mobile service as lazy and wanted them done tomorrow at home/work and Dunlop SP Blueresponse in 55. Before entering card details to pay I thought I best check if they could balance cyclones and had the suitable 4 prong spigot. Phone calls later I was awaiting a callback from dude that deals with Bristol. He rang back and....

Upshot is they don't carry these anymore and the mobile team is not associated with KF but use the brand so at best could only offer a balance refund that would then leave you to sort getting the wheels balance correctly, sort of defeats the object of the service for cyclone/non centred wheels.

This could all be bulls**t and the free tyre fairy will visit in the night and I'll awake with new boots that don't wobble on my cyclones.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 16th Apr 2014 at 23:25
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #2

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 17th Apr 2014 at 12:12