displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Mainz Car Care Foam Lance/ Equilibrium Snow Foam
doon1988

Regular

Post #1
Though id get a foam lance and give it a go at the weekend. Cant be bothered to put all the pics on photobucket so here is a link to an album I created on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153936298660654.1073741826.565765653&type=1&l=4cb6f5d3b7

As you can see it was a bit scruffy before hand. Gave it a good going over with the snow foam using the recommended amount and spraying until no more foam came out. I need to play around with the setting and the mixture to try and get the best foam, but yeh pretty happy with the results.

The snow foam is only a prewash so I gave it a quick go over with some meguiars wash and wax shampoo but didnt give it a usual wax after.

The pictures after the foam where the car is still wet, this is the results after simply spraying on the foam leaving for a few minutes then hosing it off. No rubbing it in with a mitt/ sponge etc.

The last 3 pictures are after a very quick go over with the meguiars shampoo.

Not a bad piece of kit, pretty impressed and I will definitely be getting some more foam.
Posted 24th Mar 2014 at 10:35