displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Finally got the rallye on the road
tony1991

Regular

Post #1
Well after very long wait with quite a few hick ups along the way. I finally got a mot tonight so it's ready to go. Just need to change front shocks an springs. Then see how it handles but think bigger arb an torsion bars will be needed. If I could upload pics of my phone I would gave it a good clean at the weekend
Posted 13th Mar 2014 at 19:25
aaron6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Good show. Smile

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl.

Posted 13th Mar 2014 at 19:28
rallyestyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
'it'? Confused She my friend Yes

How long has she been in slumber?

Just Drive It
Posted 13th Mar 2014 at 19:34
tony1991

Regular

Post #4
Well I have owned it a year an half and never been on the road since I got it. It was a none runner when I got it but one thing led to another. Ended up fitting another engine in it which I had some work done on ( still got p**sing bent valves so they will be done soon really bugging me already) but after fitting the engine still couldn't get it running then a few weeks ago I took it to Stan he spent a few hours still no joy . Then I spotted a very small fuel leak on fuel pressure regulator which must have been letting air in. So changed that an it fired into life
Posted 13th Mar 2014 at 19:42