displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: front calipers
doon1988

Regular

Post #1
So I need a front right caliper slider and boot. Pug dealers cannot get full calipers anymore and the sliders are 55 plus vat each.

Anyone know the best place/ brand to get new calipers on a budget?
Posted 8th Mar 2014 at 10:31
3rd time lucky

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I'll be taking mine off soon.

DIABLO GTI-6 - Legend - NILE GTI-6 - Sold
CHERRY GTI-6 P1 SUPERCHARGED - Broken up
BLACK RALLYE - Sold
205 Dturbo xud9 work horse - Dead
CHERRY RALLYE - new toy
Posted 8th Mar 2014 at 21:08
chiefton

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I have good condition sliders and boots. Two sets of caliper one used the other farely new,two sets of carriers with sliders and bolts. Let me know.

cherry rallye daily (the money pit)
Posted 8th Mar 2014 at 21:18
doon1988

Regular

Post #4
chiefton wrote:
I have good condition sliders and boots. Two sets of caliper one used the other farely new,two sets of carriers with sliders and bolts. Let me know.

Looks like if I can get em I only need sliders and bolts. If your selling in their own and in good condition Pm me your payment details and I'll pay up. Need em ASAP so I can have my breaks and pads changed as well as have the bearing/ cv Boot issue checked out
Posted 9th Mar 2014 at 11:16
doon1988

Regular

Post #5
chiefton wrote:

Cheers dude the sliders arrived today! I'll get it down to the garage tomorrow to get em fixed with the CV joint/ bearings as well Smile
Posted 13th Mar 2014 at 10:04