2001 Peugeot 306 HDI

• 2000cc
  • Silver
  • 161 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: May 2011

Modifications: Stage 1 Mr Whippy Remap (running approx. 130bhp with exhaust/air filter) K&N Induction kit Decat GTI6 race tube centre Subaru Impreza stainless steel back box, modified to fit. (sounds great) Lowered 50mm on springs with gti6 shocks Rear gti6 beam lowered to match (I put this on in June with new shocks/mounts) Stickers (can be removed) Cyclones with good tyres (paint on wheels a little chipped) Half leather interior CD player and uprated speakers Bonnet bra and roof bars extra

displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 2001 Peugeot 306 HDI
ben306

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Peugeot 306 HDI 2001

Owned this car for 3 years (previously owned by Sam Baker of here), been a cracking motor. I bought it on 113k miles and its now at 161k miles (most of which is motorway miles with work. Been a reliable motor and I have kept it well maintained.

Its managed a trip to the alps and a trip to Le Mans, fully loaded and used daily without issues.

The car is good for plenty more miles so don't let the mileage put you off.

MOT 7th June 2014
Tax 31st May 2014 (cheaper tax as well)

I do an oil change on it every 8-10k and give the car a full check over, replacing any worn parts. I've a folder full of invoices for parts etc. The cambelt and waterpump was done at 120k

Spec
Stage 1 Mr Whippy Remap (running approx. 130bhp with exhaust/air filter)
K&N Induction kit
Decat
GTI6 race tube centre
Subaru Impreza stainless steel back box, modified to fit. (sounds great)
Lowered 50mm on springs with gti6 shocks
Rear gti6 beam lowered to match (I put this on in June with new shocks/mounts)
Stickers (can be removed)
Cyclones with good tyres (paint on wheels a little chipped)
Half leather interior
CD player and uprated speakers

Returns 50+mpg.

The only issue it has is the bottom pulley is noisy, been like this for a few month but due to the weather I've not had chance to sort it.

Bodywork has age related marks as you'd expect, but it comes up well after a wash as you can see from the photos.

[b]Im after £700 for it as is, or £750 and I'll replace the bottom pulley for you, but you'd need to give me a few days to sort it.

I also have a bonnet bra (along with a 2nd bonnet I used with it) and a set of roof bars that can be included in the sale for a further £50.[/b]

Only selling due to getting a Passat estate as I need a larger car for my mountain biking.

Car is near Rochdale, Lancashire.

Need it gone ASAP as Im picking my new motor up next week so open to sensible offers before it ends up on ebay.

And then with bonnet bra/roof bars if you are interested

My 306 Rallye Project Thread

Few recent Youtube track videos, more on my channel
Pair of Rallye's doing a few laps of Anglesey

Lap of Anglesey Coastal

3 sisters circuit

Few laps at Blyton
Posted 17th Feb 2014 at 11:14
ben306

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Sold - Deposit taken