displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Sony head unit with cage
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
For sale is the Sony CDX-GT414U Head Unit that came with my current car.

It worked in the car until I removed it about ten days or so ago, and comes with the cage surround and connector loom. A couple of the wires for this have been chopped and changed, but it is plug and play and it worked on my 306. You'll need one of those 99p adaptors for the radio aerial. It does play music off of usb sticks and CDs.

I will also throw in a silver bit of trim that came with it which isn't pictured.

You are welcome to collect this week or at the weekend from CV8 or from then on OX3. Alternatively, I could post this and will try to get a quote for postage next time I make it to the post office in the next couple of days. I could also bring this to the Bicester meet towards the end of Feb but would ideally like it gone before then.

I'm not really sure what it is worth, so let's say offers on £35 plus postage if you'd like it posted to you.

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 23rd Jan 2014 at 12:21