displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Another BTCC inlet Q!
JWP EFi

Turbo Legend!

Post #1
I know this has been discussed at great length in the past, but, it's been said that as a stand alone modification it's not worth doing. If we were to fit cams, say a set of 270's, 81's etc along with a proper remap or new ecu, would it then be a worthy upgrade, ie will it see more power and torque and probably more importantly how will it drive? Iv'e read from old threads that this touring car style inlet allowed the engine to pull harder at the top but at the expense of low down torque but then again this was on a pretty much standard engine.
Basically, is this worth doing with cams and management?
Posted 8th Jan 2014 at 23:20
JWP EFi

Turbo Legend!

Post #2
Anyone care to comment?
I have a stand alone ecu to go on as noone in my neck of the woods can map standard management, if i'm going to the bother of getting my ecu mapped then i would quite fancy fitting one of these manifolds...if it's going to be worth it that is
Posted 12th Jan 2014 at 20:07
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #3
no idea, buy mine and do a back to back test.

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 12th Mar 2014 at 08:51