displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: where to get unicoils in the uk
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Iv got a few of these that I removed from my first high boost that I got from Carl's mate however I need moooore

Due to changing as many hoses as I can to braided line I need to get the hose to fit as nicely as possible but due to braided hose being so rigid it's not that simple so I'm hopefully going to use some of these....

Allows you to bend straight pipe into any shape
Found some on ebay but postage is 3x the cost of the coil!!!!
I can only seem to find a distributor in Australia, does anyone know a place to source these from the UK?
Posted 16th Dec 2013 at 19:56
Nose

Senior User

Post #2
Hi Pug, we have these in stock matey, they are a GATES product, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a GATES stockist in your area? If you are/do struggle, let me know. Let me know the size you want, and also which factor/s you deal with in your area and we'll soon get you sorted bud.

cheers

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 16th Dec 2013 at 20:23
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Nice one, I'll have to have a ring around but have never seen them in any of the motor factors I use, maybe it's something they don't have an show or sell a lot!
If I get stuck I'll give you a pm with my requirements
Thanks again
Ollie
Posted 16th Dec 2013 at 20:57
Nose

Senior User

Post #4
No probs Ollie, if they're not a GATES stockist, just tell them that they're available from FPS (that's my place). Tbh, they're a fantastic idea/product, but they don't sell well.

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 16th Dec 2013 at 21:05
Nose

Senior User

Post #5
Did you get sorted Ollie?

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 3rd Jan 2014 at 20:29