displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2.0 8v turbo engine
205gti6_ro

Regular

Post #1
hello all, i removed this from a 406 barn find in the summer. the car had covered only 83k

the car had been laid up for a few years but after some fresh fuel and a new battery she started. i drove the car 10 miles home before personally removing the engine. the engine ran fine with no problems. as I've said the car had been laid up so prior to fitting i would give it a good service.

the engine comes complete, with loom, turbo, inlet manifold/throttle body, alternator, ecu, power steering pump etc.

i had planned on fitting this in a 205 but due to my high boost 205 needing more spent on it than i thought. this needs to go.

collection only from truro cornwall or i can put on a pallet if you want to arrange a courier.

i'm looking for £300ono

Posted 10th Dec 2013 at 21:30