1999 Peugeot 306 Rallye

• 2000cc
  • Black
  • 104 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Sep 2012

Modifications: Quick shift Gear linkages, Custom Maniflow Exhaust With Sports Cat, Black Cyclones with Toyo Proxies, Aftermarket alarm and immobiliser.

displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: 1999 Peugeot 306 Rallye
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #1

Grab your chance now to own one of the 100 Rallyes in Black!

500 Rallyes were made for the UK market and as time has moved on, 306's of this nature are slowly getting rarer and rarer. It is with great reluctance that I have to sell this, as she has been a cherished and well loved motor, sure enough to bring a smile to anyone's faces when driven!

I bought her last year with the intention of tracking this car full time however, it seems such a shame to intently modify what is potentially going to become a classic Peugeot.
So thus being the reason for my sale!!! I'd rather she go to someone who will appreciate her raw talent.

Anyway, these are the details of what's been done to her whilst in my care:

- engine has been removed to clean up rust in engine bay and on engine itself, I sprayed the inner arches after removing rust followed by a thick coat of underseal reaching towards the back of the car.
- Quickshift gear linkages have been installed to make a tighter, quicker gear change
- Replacement of gearbox no less than 8000miles ago after the last decided it disliked its 6th gear
- £600 spent on a month old exhaust from Maniflow in Salisbury, fitted with sports cat and sports exhaust
- Black cyclone alloys with Toyo Proxie tyres slipped on!

As with any car there are Minor issues to be addressed:
- Power steering ram is leaking slowly
- Camshaft seal (the easier one to do I believe) is leaking slightly
- Replacement of gear knob at some point

Aside from those, the car runs sweet as a nut. I replaced the cambelt at 93000 miles and also done the Aux belt roughly the same time.
Current mileage stands at 104560 with Tax running out in Feb 14, and MOT in July 14
I would like this car to sell to someone who will treat her with respect and appreciate her, and would also prefer that we deal with cash.

Viewings are welcome, and if interested please call 07427 642051

£1600

Richies Project Rallye

Electrical work carried out in Portsmouth

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
You'll need to throw money at the car. Not on parts. Just stand near your car and throw loose change at it, I find this increases performance for a short period of time
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 30th Nov 2013 at 09:01
pugheaven

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
No need to bump when it's at the top of the page anyway lol
Good luck with the sale
Posted 28th Nov 2013 at 23:56
7057sam

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
£400 Price drop already...

Rallye build: 11 November 1998 - a Wednesday
Team rallye,built for track
----Click this if you like rallyes

Rallye dead Sad
Secret Team Astor...
Posted 30th Nov 2013 at 00:52
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
7057sam wrote:
£400 Price drop already...

Only cos I've seen the car I want!, lol looks like it's gonna get away Thumbs down

Richies Project Rallye

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
You'll need to throw money at the car. Not on parts. Just stand near your car and throw loose change at it, I find this increases performance for a short period of time
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 30th Nov 2013 at 08:46
rich306

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Sold!

Richies Project Rallye

jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
- Top Tip!!!
Posted 7th Dec 2013 at 19:29