1998 Peugeot 306 GTi6

• 2000cc
  • Black
  • 125,600 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Aug 2013

Modifications: Eibach suspension, Genuine Cibie Valeo headlights, Strengthened engine top mount, Braided brake lines, Upper engine strut brace, Solid engine pulley, Smoked side repeaters, Kenwood stereo

displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 306 GTi6
jimsgti6

Post #1
Up for sale is my GTi-6 which has been a forum car since 2002!

I purchased it of Jimmy_Boy who is one of the forum admin gents back in July. His original advert is here.

I bought the car as my girlfriend wouldn't drive my Mk1 Golf Gti and I wouldn't let her drive my Z3M Coupe and the GTi6 was meant to be a fair compromise of fun daily for me and 'normal car' for her. As it is she now doesn't like driving the GTi6 either so we have now bought her girlie Toyota Aygo.

When you look at Jimmy_Boy's advert it will be clear why I bought his. Ive owned 2 6's before and looked at quite a few before Jimmy_Boy advertised his and I can easily say this one is the best.

1st job I did was to get the Timing Belt, Pulley, Tensioner & waterpump done by stan_306Gti6. (only 2600 miles ago). Ive since then done the following:

New thermostat (and good quality coolant).
Fitted standard exhaust.
Fan relay and repair corroded wiring.
Fixed map light / sunroof PCB.
Replaced a bit of dash.
Replaced Bitron unit.
Fitted smoked side repeaters.

I've only done 2600 miles in her and she now stands at 125600 miles. The service counter still has 6450 miles on it. It is taxed until the beginning of next year and is MOT'd until the 22nd June 2014.

I will take some good photos this w/e.

I'm willing to sell for £1250 which is a superb price for the car, so please respect that this is 'the price'. If it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks then it will go on ebay and then I might be willing to go to offers.

I always end up going back to a GTi-6
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 23:03
Sit

Post #2
I am interested in this, awaiting some up to date pics and we can have a chat.

Si
Posted 8th Nov 2013 at 09:00
jimsgti6

Post #3
Car has now sold.

Thanks for your interest.

James

I always end up going back to a GTi-6
Posted 10th Nov 2013 at 12:15