• No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Mar 2012

Modifications: Scorpion Imola Exhaust De-wipered Rear Windscreen

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2000 Peugeot 306 GTi 6
Roscoe_Rallye

Post #1
Phase 3 Peugeot 306 gti-6 in Bianca White.

Currently on 130925 miles
Tax expires end of November 2013
MOT expires March 15th 2014

Unfortuantely its time for this 6 to go, what with the Mrs being pregnant and a change of career in place its no longer practical for me to keep my beloved car!

I have owned this car since March 2013 and I can honestly say its the best 306 I've owned (the first being a Cherry Rallye and the 2nd being a Black 6), I (like most of you on here) caught 306 fever hard and I will be sad to see the car go but with the oncoming arrival of a young lad to the family its time...

The car has had 7 owners from new and has been well looked after with quite a good service history dating back from 2003.

Whilst in my ownership the car has had 2 oil and filter services with fully synthetic 5w 40 engine oil and in the latest service I changed the coolant, fuel filter and air filter were changed. I have kept receipts for all the work carried out for future reference.

The car runs and drives perfectly and always starts first time. The only modifications on the car are a fitted Scorpion Imola Exhaust (Cat Back) and the rear windscreen is de-wipered, I do still have the genuine peugeot exhaust which is in great condition with no blowing at all.

The bodywork is in very good condition for the age with the only real exceptions being shown in the pictures below, there are no dents on the car and the paintwork is scratch free...

The interior is in good condition with no wear to the seats except for the drivers seat as is unfortunately standard to these cars now (see pictures below)

All of the cars electrial features are in working order except for the aircon which again is typical for these cars.

Overall the car is in a good condition, however the few minor issues are reflected in the asking price.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or to arrange a viewing - Ross 07860650669

Paintwork on bonnet:

Driver Side Wing:

306 Cherry Rallye - Buried but never forgotten
306 Black Gti 6
306 Bianca Gti 6
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 11:43