displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Front suspension parts
osm2121

Regular

Post #1
Im planning on rebuilding the front axle, and im wondering about getting Peugeot/Citroen parts.
Most of them are the same, but there are a couple of different part numbers, I wanted to ask wether to put GTI6 or Xsara II VTS parts, wich are better.
Wishbones have different part numbers, but as the whole kit. P bush is the same, but the ball joint is diferent, although it has the same diameter and the front swivel is also the same. I dont know if the wishbone itself is different, maybe the VTS wishbone is better and interchangeable.
Also the drop links (anti-roll bar links right?). Different part numbers, GTI6 is plastic, and i think Xsara II is metalic, also same anti-roll bar, so i guess they are interchangeable.

I wanted to ask you guys, if there are certain things, wether it´d be better to put VTS´s parts instead of GTI6´s.
I can only get original Peugeot or Citroen parts, there are no uprated parts here, no vibratechnics bushes, no nothing! In my beautifull tiny f@ack*ng counrty.

Thanks!
Posted 5th Nov 2013 at 13:11