displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: OZ superleggera 16" alloys + tires +spacers
thomo6

Regular

Post #1

Right, thought that I would try selling these on here before resorting to ebay.

Set of used 16" OZ Superleggera Alloy Wheels fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 195 45 R16 84V tyres. 2 x 5mm tread remaining and 2 x 7mm tread remaining.PCD 108 and width is 7J.

Over all really good condition with no obvious damage from kerbing, just very light scratching from being cleaned and a few chips here and there due to tyre changes. Two are showing a little bubbling in the paint but really not that noticeable. Would benefit even further from some one who has the time and patient to fully detail these.

Also included is a set of used 26mm OZ alloy wheel spacers. These fit snuggly into the alloys so no movement when fitted which makes fitting wheels a whole lot easier. Numbers on side read as follows : DS 26 - d = 26mm - ø 65.06 - L - PATENT OZ. Also included are 16 extra long wheel bolts.

Collection also available from Huddersfield or York if you prefer. I also travel across to Manchester/Liverpool and down to Birmingham/Coventry for work purposes so may be able to help with delivery. Please contact me if you want me to help with delivery.

Looking for £380 for the job lot.

Link to Photobucket album with more pictures: http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/paulthompson8510/library/OZ%20alloys

Posted 25th Oct 2013 at 10:55
thomo6

Regular

Post #2
Am open to serious offers.

Thanks
Posted 27th Oct 2013 at 10:33
thomo6

Regular

Post #3
Only alloys available now as spacers have sold.

Open to offers.
Posted 31st Oct 2013 at 17:19
gnrlee Forum Admin

Post #4
Sad they'll only be worth £250 tops and selling the spacers has just limited saleability
especially here,.. where you need those spacers to run them on a 306,..

try a Ford forum and see if you can shift them there?

Proud Member of the ASTOR Owners Club
Posted 1st Nov 2013 at 09:45