1999 Peugeot 306 Rallye

• 2000cc
  • White
  • 150,000 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: Bilstein shocks, Goodridge Braded Brake Hoses, Miles Uprated Gear Linkages, Polished Rocker Cover & Inlet Manifold, Crystal Headlights & HID kit, Nissens Alloy Radiator

displaying posts 1 to 10 of 10

Author Subject: 1999 Peugeot 306 Rallye
rain man

Regular

Post #1
Hi there,

I'm selling my White Peugeot 306 Rallye. I've only owned the car for a couple of months but due to a change in circumstances It's now not practical for me to keep.

Since owning the car I've put 6 months tax on it and more importantly replaced the Cambelt, Pullys, Waterpump and Coolant. This was done less than 100 miles ago.

Mileage - 150,000

Tax - Under the new Insurance Rules I have had to declare the car as Off The Road (SORN) as I no longer insure the car. The car is no longer taxed and I have taken £100 off the price to offset this cost.

MOT - November 2013

Cambelt, Waterpump & Pullys - 4 weeks ago

The below modifications are fitted to the car:

- Bilstein shocks
- Goodridge Braded Brake Hoses
- Miles Uprated Gear Linkages
- Polished Rocker Cover & Inlet Manifold
- Crystal Headlights & HID kit
- Nissens Alloy Radiator

As shown in the pictures the car has very extensive service history and also includes 2 keys. All 4 tyres are fairly new by the looks of it.

As I have use of another car I'm in no rush to sell this so no silly offers please. The car is no longer insured so if you require a test drive please make sure you are covered. This is my fifth 306, I've owned a DTurbo, HDI, GTI-6 and 2 Rallyes so please be assured that when I bought this car I went over it with a fine tooth comb.

I've now reduced the price to £1350 as I'm looking to shift it asap and unfortunately the MOT has expired. I am unable to MOT it myself as I'm no longer insured on the car and have had to declare it SORN as a result.

I'm asking £1350.

Contact Ant on 07947330523 or ant.behan@ymail.com

For Powder Coating services either PM me or email wheels@ashtonpowdercoating.co.uk

We are based in Manchester and can powder coat anything from Wheels, Inlet manifolds, Sub Frames and much more.

Visit www.AshtonPowderCoating.co.uk
Posted 15th Nov 2013 at 07:20
rain man

Regular

Post #2
As requested by email, some interior pics. As you can see it's very tidy and the bolster is almost perfect bar some minor nicks.

Some numpty who owned the car before me has done a terrible job of spraying the centre console plastic but that's a £5 job with some paint from Halfords.

For Powder Coating services either PM me or email wheels@ashtonpowdercoating.co.uk

We are based in Manchester and can powder coat anything from Wheels, Inlet manifolds, Sub Frames and much more.

Posted 17th Oct 2013 at 14:55
rain man

Regular

Post #3
Small price drop to £1,600 and now on eBay also

Posted 21st Oct 2013 at 11:02
rain man

Regular

Post #4
Now dropped to £1450

Posted 5th Nov 2013 at 17:37
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Now that's almost tempting
Posted 5th Nov 2013 at 17:43
rain man

Regular

Post #6
Make me an offer....

A reasonable one obviously Wink

Posted 5th Nov 2013 at 17:51
rain man

Regular

Post #7
Final price drop before I re-insure and keep it.

£1350 takes it!

Posted 11th Nov 2013 at 19:12
bigbadbowen

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
I was going to offer £1200 as your mikes away from me !
Posted 11th Nov 2013 at 20:22
rain man

Regular

Post #9
I've sent you a PM re your offer pal. Cheers

Posted 11th Nov 2013 at 22:30
rain man

Regular

Post #10
Now Sold.

Thanks

Posted 15th Nov 2013 at 07:18