displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Set of 15" aftermarket alloys for track car.
thomo6

Regular

Post #1

Looking for a set of 15" alloys for our track car, something like Team Dynamics 1.2 or something similar. Preferably with out tires on them, and not too concerned with cosmetic condition as long as they are straight and true! Also would ideally want any spacers and longer bolts to be included in the sale.

We are located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and York however I do travel up to Co Durham, across to Liverpool and Manchester and down to Birmingham, Coventry and Shrewsbury for work so would be looking predominately for sellers in those areas to allow collection.

Please PM me if you have a set to sell and also send pics if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Posted 12th Sep 2013 at 18:28
3rd time lucky

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
A bit of a long shot but if you want some C5 alloy steels, i have some for sale. £100 takes them away. Although i am from Kent....

DIABLO GTI-6 - Legend - NILE GTI-6 - Sold
CHERRY GTI-6 P1 SUPERCHARGED - Broken up
BLACK RALLYE - Sold
205 Dturbo xud9 work horse - Dead
CHERRY RALLYE - new toy
Posted 16th Sep 2013 at 18:30
thomo6

Regular

Post #3
Thanks but a bit too far from you.
Posted 16th Sep 2013 at 19:16
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
I've got 4 of these but the other photo hasn't come out. All in similar condition with paint flaking etc but look straight and no major bashes or anything. They have been used for tarmac rallying hence the condition. The tyres can be removed no problem... from memory they are 7x15 et20. I'm in Harrogate...

£150ono

Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 1
Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 2
Lap of the 'ring
Posted 16th Sep 2013 at 20:19