displaying posts 26 to 28 of 28

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: moving on....rallye sold
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
You are such a nob Andy.

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 8th Sep 2013 at 22:13
Nose

Senior User

Post #27
Hi bud, got your text earlier, not long got back from that wedding in Devon. Any how, that's a proper car Andy, 3.0ltr Quattro - NICE. You be cruising up to Leeds with little or no effort in that bud, all the red lights on your doors and dash look well smart at night! and will really show up well on them hi-vis trousers lol.
You could earn some proper money with that. You'll be able to tow anything out of the snow over the winter months. Also I hear the CO-OP are a bit short on hearse's bud !
Cracking car - enjoy.

Bianca 306 Rallye.
Mondeo Titanium X.
Posted 8th Sep 2013 at 22:17
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
thugpuggin wrote:
You are such a nob Andy.

says the cheesiest knob scoffer on the site all bar one.... and he's on my signature...

are you back from your peado john re-education classes now then chap?

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 8th Sep 2013 at 22:35

Pages (2): 1 [2]