Seat Leon Cupra R 225 Registered 2005
Black
70,500 miles
BAM engine 260Bhp
Tax Expiry 31/12/13
MOT Expiry 24/05/13
Last Service at 70,400 miles

The car is in great condition and has had all the major jobs done:

Cam Belt and Water pump replaced 65,500 30/05/13 the service book was stamped as it being replaced at 50,000 when I bought it but had no proof so had it done again anyway.

Brakes and discs all round and fluid replaced (DS2500 pads) 65,500

Rear off side calliper replaced 66,000 miles

Air con Service 66,000 miles

Genuine Clutch, Dual mass flywheel and slave cylinder replaced (Not Cheap!) 67,000

Header coolant bottle replaced (common issue) 67,000

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres all round fitted 67,000 miles about 6/7mm tread

4 wheel hunter wheel alignment 67,000

Replaced passenger side window regulator 69,000 (common issue)

Door’s re-sealed common issue they perish; they have been replaced with a mastic seal which will not rot again.

All badges and wheel centre caps have been replaced with genuine Seat parts

New genuine under tray fitted

Non Standard Items

It comes with a decent head unit and ipod/phone cable to the glove box, I’d normally take it out but I’m not getting another car so it’s included you can have the ipod too if the price is good. Original HU and CD changer included although I do not have the code for it. You can get them from Seat.

The car has been mapped and is running 260BHP and 270 lbs/ft I bought the car with this map and it’s extremely quick and does put the power down very well.

The car has an uprated circulation valve which was recently serviced and comes with spare springs and shims
It also has a JR air filter and heat shield with a 3” turbo intake.

The interior is spotless and the outside looks great I am selling this because I never drive it, it’s kept inside the garage and I only drive it for the sake of driving it. I didn’t plan on selling it hence all the money I have put into it to keep it in good shape, but at the moment needs must.

It really is a nice car to drive around in comfortably and is very smooth however, if and when you want to put your foot down it does turn into a bit of an animal.

Minor issues
One of the wheels was marked by a tyre machine it’s not that bad you can’t notice it really the others are spotless
The last MOT flagged up that the outer skin on the back box is corroding slightly but they informed me that this will last years before it’s going to need any attention; they don’t cost the earth anyway.

Posted 7th Sep 2013 at 08:56
webster

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Drove this the other day, daily is an e92 and was genuinely shocked how well this drives, oh and quick too!

cress87 wrote:
I'm stopped for speeding on a daily basis but now the police are aware that I live for the 306 they dare not interfere, just sit in their cars quaking as I drive past.
Posted 3rd Sep 2013 at 11:19
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Looks a great example get some lacquer on them front brembos Wink prices vary in these so much

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 3rd Sep 2013 at 19:54
anth

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Deposit taken.
Posted 8th Sep 2013 at 16:09
anth

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Sold
Posted 19th Oct 2013 at 20:15