displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: 406 Brembos with G88 discs
demondriverdan

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Included with the calipers are Yellowstuff pads that have a reasonable amount of life left in them and Tarox G88 discs. These discs are important as they stop any squealing noise that is often found when upgrading to these calipers! The discs also have a good amount of life left in them. Also included are braided lines however I moronically clamped one of them while removing the calipers from the car so you'd need to replace it. They can be bought from various forums for around £30. My apologies for that, kicked myself when I'd realised what I had done!

The calipers are in good working order with free bleed nipples. I've upgraded to a better braking system now so are no longer needed but they were pretty awesome when I used them on track, very little fade!

Collection is very, very recommended as the kit is quite heavy however I could post if the buyer was desperate although expect it to cost quite a bit.

Would like £280 for them. Listed on eBay as well at the moment.

Pictures below Smile

Rallye Race Car
Posted 25th Aug 2013 at 22:22
demondriverdan

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
BTT

Rallye Race Car
Posted 31st Aug 2013 at 17:31