displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: CP4L Cheat
720puggti

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi guys,

I know a few on here are aware that Car Parts 4 Less is actually Euro Car Parts online only sister company; supplying exactly the same parts with ECP stickers on them via free delivery for a whole lot less than ECP itself. I just want to share a cheat I use with everyone as I'm sure a few of you would benefit.

Anyway, CP4L have a permanent promotional offer on whereby if you spend:

£50 get £5 off
£75 get £10 off
£100 get £15 off

Now I don't know whether others do this, but I do -

If I'm spending more than £150 I split the invoices to get the max discount. I just made an order for £320 list price but paid £275. I.E. Three invoices just over £100 each with £15 off each one; £45. A little bit of maths to split up the items allowed me to pay a hell of a lot less. Of course you need to place an order of many items of differing value to take max advantage.

So yeah, just thought I'd make a contribution to the forum by putting this out there for all to benefit.

Cheers,

Deepak Gohil

Posted 17th Aug 2013 at 18:24
clen666

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
so its not just me Razz

I usually just go over the £100 mark, then save other things I need for a future order as I'm not usually in a rush for things

Team 'unintentional rat look'
Posted 17th Aug 2013 at 18:34
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #3
People that don't realise that don't deserve to save the money tbh LOL

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 17th Aug 2013 at 18:55