displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Cyclones
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Selling my Clones as they are of no use to me any more. 4 of them in a light anthracite colour. All generally in good condition other than the odd chip here and there. Tyres are in fairly good nick. 2x are on about 6mm tread and the other two are 3-4mm. One of them has some shoulder wear so i would recommend replacement in the next few thousand miles. They are all Toyo T1-Rs and are in the standard 195/55/15 size. As far as i am aware, all are in good condition with no dents, flat spots or wobbles.

Im looking for about £100 ONO for these collected from Epsom in Surrey or if you want to arrange a courier, i am happy for this but it HAS to be this week as i am off work this week and wont be able to do this after.
Can also bring these to Ace next week.

theres a image to give you a idea of what colour they are. Can get individual close ups on request.

Edit: These also come with a full set of bolts including McGard lockers although the locker key is slightly iffy so i would recommend a new set of lockers.
Posted 12th Aug 2013 at 17:09
Ican

Post #2
PM Sent
Posted 12th Aug 2013 at 18:56
Niall

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Sold pending collection Smile
Posted 12th Aug 2013 at 21:42
jimsgti6

Post #4
If for any reason your sale falls though, I would buy them. PM sent for your ref.

JT

I always end up going back to a GTi-6
Posted 13th Aug 2013 at 02:31