displaying posts 26 to 43 of 43

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Stolen clio
Chris28190

Senior User

Post #26
You had a look on ebay etc? Local car garages? Hopefully something pulls through mate. Lucky they didn't try take the 6 No

Cherry Rallye '99 - Sold
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 18:49
playboyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
Wouldn't of got far in that, not with that alarm on it!

306 1.8 xs moonstone blue-SOLD
306 gti6 supercharged china blue-SOLD
406 coupe D9 3.0 V6-SOLD

Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 18:50
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
make sure you keep your crime reference number handy or your sister does..... i had my scooby nicked form my dads a few years ago, they took the patio window/ door out and found the keys and left with my prodrive recce car....2 months later the police kicked my front door down at 5am on a sunday with an arrest warrant for me for stealing 40 quid of petrol from tescos( bulking??) 2 riot vans a dog van 9 coppers and a gsd adn me outof bedat good knwos what oclock with size 9's on my face.... west mids hadnbt recorded the theft on the national database so my car was driving around for months with no one looking for it.... clunts.. and this story is truuuuuuuue toooooo...

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

Marmite and cheese sandwiches anyone???

Burns and Mcrae will be forever missed.
x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 19:47
playboyb

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
yippeekayay wrote:
make sure you keep your crime reference number handy or your sister does..... i had my scooby nicked form my dads a few years ago, they took the patio window/ door out and found the keys and left with my prodrive recce car....2 months later the police kicked my front door down at 5am on a sunday with an arrest warrant for me for stealing 40 quid of petrol from tescos( bulking??) 2 riot vans a dog van 9 coppers and a gsd adn me outof bedat good knwos what oclock with size 9's on my face.... west mids hadnbt recorded the theft on the national database so my car was driving around for months with no one looking for it.... clunts.. and this story is truuuuuuuue toooooo...

That's f**king outrageous mate

306 1.8 xs moonstone blue-SOLD
306 gti6 supercharged china blue-SOLD
406 coupe D9 3.0 V6-SOLD

Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 22:39
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #30
That's our law system for you though...Thumbs down

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 22:48
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #31
stan_306gti6 wrote:
That's our law system for you though...Thumbs down

Surely a clerical error rather than the fault of the entire law system LOL

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 23:01
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #32
youd have thought so, when i got arrested 3 months later collecting the good bits off my scooby in a slavage yard in where it was stored by norich union.... the crime reference still wasnt recorded after i was pulled over outside of the yard by coppers on a sting for stolen gear. took me 3 hours to prove that my bits were mine as norwich union were shut for the night!!!!

306 less for first time in nearly 7 years. Lets keep it that way... please refuse any offers i make to buy your 306 ( doctors letter supplied by request)

x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 23:14
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #33
yippeekayay wrote:
youd have thought so, when i got arrested 3 months later collecting the good bits off my scooby in a slavage yard in where it was stored by norich union.... the crime reference still wasnt recorded after i was pulled over outside of the yard by coppers on a sting for stolen gear. took me 3 hours to prove that my bits were mine as norwich union were shut for the night!!!!

f**king hell, did you get a nice upgraded door out of them?
so you got busted once then got arrested again later over this?
That's outrageous if you did, I hope you put in a compensation claim of whoever a fault it was.

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 23:47
yippeekayay

Seasoned Pro

Post #34
I didnt but 9ften thought I should have. They repaired the front door from the first raid. I soent 2 hrs in a charge room waiting for a wpc to clarify my story.. was crapp8ng myself...was just glad to get out of the walsall nick...

x box "yippeekayaymofo"
Posted 4th Aug 2013 at 23:57
buzzbrightyear

Seasoned Pro

Post #35
probably still could if it was still effecting you, can't be nice waking up to that, and then getting caught up innocently again, could change your thinking forever eg eg, maybe the best way for them to get someones trust back again after putting them through such a life changing ordeal again would be a nice cheque!

andrew315rawson@live.co.uk
Moonstone phase 7 gti6
My Project thread: http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119992&page=1
Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 00:05
ian7675

Techno Viking

Post #36
I know a guy who had a drugs bust on his house just as he was sat on the toilet. He said he had no trouble letting it all out at that point and a copper told him not to flush the toilet. He said "it's all yours" as he pulled his pants up. Basically his stepson had been dealing some class c stuff and even better, they live opposite the police station so they probably just walked across to his house LOL

Less than 24 hours to go!
Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 07:49
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #37
yippeekayay wrote:

So I was right then, that's our law system for you. LOL

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 08:16
rallyestyle

Seasoned Pro

Post #38
yippeekayay wrote:

I get the feeling there were a few other reasons for knocking down your door Dunno 2 roit vans, a dog, and 9 coppers all for £40 worth of petrol?? Im assuming your car had been involved in something much worse on it's little trip Yes Or the wife is a high level crime lord or something LOL

Just Drive It
Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:02
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #39
^ He only said the story was true, didn't say it wasn't exaggerated.

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:16
    rikky 🦔

Post #40
    my mums micra plates got nicked in the night so she reported it

3 days later my dad dropped my mum @ uni and had a silver bmw following him and eventually 2 others boxed him in and they got him out of the car on the main road at gunpoint Laugh my ass off he s**t it. he always wears a bobhat too which doesn't help his criminal image. apparently the plates had been used in an armed robbery the day earlier

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
    306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
    gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
    winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
    Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:32
    daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #41
    Have you looked on Rikky's driveway for the stolen Clio?

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
    Engine mount/chassis repair
    Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
    Harness bars
    Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:38
    rikky 🦔

Post #42
    like i'd keep a stolen clio on my driveway Roll eyes

it's in my workshop having the vin number ground off and repunched

what do you take me for, a pikey?

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
    306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
    gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
    winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
    Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:42
    dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #43
    You are obviously bulls**tting Rikky.

The VIN is on a plastic plate in the bottom of the window.

1-0

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 5th Aug 2013 at 10:45

Pages (2): 1 [2]