displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: SOLD AP Racing bias valve
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
If your serious about your track car, you'll ditch the ABS and rear load compensator and repipe it with one of these, stops your rear brakes locking with variable brake pressure going to the rear for different conditions. Comes with -3 male fittings fitted but these can be replaced for any m10x1.0 hose fittings you like, ie copper tube etc.

Looking for £60 delivered. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 1
Oulton Park in a BTCC 306 vid 2
Lap of the 'ring
Posted 22nd Jul 2013 at 10:07
Phil white

Regular

Post #2
Forgive my stupidity but due to the interior strip out on mine the rear end has a tendency to step out under heavy braking, would this valve assist in reducing this? If yes then add it onto my shopping list with the windows please pete.
Posted 21st Jul 2013 at 22:37
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Have you repiped the brakes or not? It is usually a sign of a rear wheel locking, which is quite common as the back end is fairly light once they are stripped out. Could also be a sign of a sticking caliper though or dodgy rear beam mounts.

Lap of the 'ring
Posted 21st Jul 2013 at 22:41
Phil white

Regular

Post #4
Not repiped nor have I had the calipers inspected yet to be honest although I will be doing soon. I presume this would be an advantage for a full time track car anyway so I'll still have it if available.
Posted 21st Jul 2013 at 22:45
pete_rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Yeah definately. You won't be able to use it until you've repiped the brake system anyway but they are great for reducing rear brake lock. I'll put it to one side for you, windows should be available at the weekend all been well...

Lap of the 'ring
Posted 21st Jul 2013 at 22:54
Phil white

Regular

Post #6
Cheers, just give me a shout when ready and I'll pop up. Thanks
Posted 21st Jul 2013 at 22:56