displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Roller bearing bushes. Replacement bearings.
ben306

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi. Took the rallye out for a sprinted drive last night after it not being used for a while. Noticed heading home some loud knocking from under my feet when hitting bumps/cats eyes. Got a feeling its the wishbone bushes. As I run the roller bearing bushes I'm hoping someone can help we with finding replacement bearings. Also any guide as to best was to swap them or is it just big hammer.

My 306 Rallye Project Thread

Few recent Youtube track videos, more on my channel
Pair of Rallye's doing a few laps of Anglesey

Lap of Anglesey Coastal

3 sisters circuit

Few laps at Blyton
Posted 22nd Jun 2013 at 09:52
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #2
Press, bearing pullers, vice. All useful things in this situation. Also Rich_W can supy the bearings and the prices are reasonable and he's quick and hassle free.

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 22nd Jun 2013 at 09:54
ben306

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Cheers. Ill drop him a pm.

My 306 Rallye Project Thread

Few recent Youtube track videos, more on my channel
Pair of Rallye's doing a few laps of Anglesey

Lap of Anglesey Coastal

3 sisters circuit

Few laps at Blyton
Posted 22nd Jun 2013 at 09:58
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #4
P bush bearings: HK2214RS
Front bush bearings: 60012RS

You'll be looking in the region of £40 for a complete set of quality replacements. Check the P bush inner sleeves for wear too, and Rich should be able to supply new ones if needed.

The P bush bearings are easy to do as you can knock the old ones through with a socket.

The ideal tool for the front ones would be a blind bearing puller but if you don't have one of these then you can try prying them out, but you'll more than likely have to smash the old ones up to get them out.

All the new bearings can be pressed in carefully with a vice if you don't have a press.

Rich
Posted 22nd Jun 2013 at 10:36