displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: SPA oil temp/water temp gauge
rallyeash

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi guys

I will be removing my SPA Digital dual temperature gauge in the enxt day or two because i have invested in a full Stack dash so this is no longer required.

comes complete with the proper SPA loom and SPA sensors as it should when purchase new.
I bought this gauge new when I had my engine built so its approx 2 years old now, but probably covered 2000 miles and the car is always garaged so its all in fantastic condition.

these are the best of the best regarding 52mm gauges and also has great features like recording highest temperature reached for both oil and water which is very handy when on track to keep check of temperature.

full info is here
http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p5730/SPA-OIL-TEMPERATURE-/-WATER-TEMPERATURE-DUAL-GAUGE/product_info.html

as you can see new there £193 so i feel that
£150 delivered is a fair price seeing as once ive removed it and given it a wipe over you wouldnt know it was second hand.

230 hp 2.1 16v XU 205 rallye on jenveysHyper Project thread here
309 3dr K20 Type R
Posted 18th Jun 2013 at 19:06
rallyeash

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Sold

230 hp 2.1 16v XU 205 rallye on jenveysHyper Project thread here
309 3dr K20 Type R
Posted 19th Jun 2013 at 11:59