displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Coolant system
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Could anyone help I have a few leaks in my system but am having no joy in finding parts pictures/numbers as cannot seem to get onto service box.. So could some one post up a pic of the cooling hoses as I'm after the little hose
From the thermostat housing to the metal hose and possibly after the plastic housing on the thermostat housing as well

Many thanks
Posted 13th Jun 2013 at 20:01
coskev

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
1341 A2 ENGINE WATER PIPE 4.18 GBP

1336 J4 ENGINE WATER OUTLET 11.73 GBP

That water out let is thermostat housing,presume that's what you were after?Thumbs up

Red GTB1756 powered Fabia VRS daily driver,LBSC Gti6 eater........

Mac1 ZR R1 kit car build in progress.
Posted 15th Jun 2013 at 23:02
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Thanks yeah just wondered if there are gaskets it sealant on the housing before I split it as I know for sure now I need that little hose and jubilees but may need the plastic outlet but will replace any seals whilst there as makes sense
Posted 16th Jun 2013 at 08:46
coskev

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
blandy wrote:
Thanks yeah just wondered if there are gaskets it sealant on the housing before I split it as I know for sure now I need that little hose and jubilees but may need the plastic outlet but will replace any seals whilst there as makes sense

There's 2 rubber seals, 1 between plastic outlet and alloy thermostat housing, and 1 on the top hose where it goes into plastic outletThumbs up
Will get numbers when on laptop later.Wink

Red GTB1756 powered Fabia VRS daily driver,LBSC Gti6 eater........

Mac1 ZR R1 kit car build in progress.
Posted 16th Jun 2013 at 09:41
blandy

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Cheers mate much appreciated
Posted 16th Jun 2013 at 09:49