It's overfueling a bit so as i have a spare lambda im gonna change that and hope for the best... problem is getting the fooker off!!
Im thinking this method a it's properly seized....
- Get some rust/bolt penetrant stuff on it overnight (does this stain driveways by the way?)
- Cut the lead at the top of the sensor.
- Get a socket on the sensor.
- Attach the biggest breaker bar i can find.
- Try desperately to get it off.
What do we think, any tips?
Also should i avoid doing it with the car jacked up if i can? Don't wanna rock the thing so much it falls off the axel stands or something
Many thanks, with a little bit of luck the beast will be working smoothly soon
________________________________________Just Drive It