displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Custom OEM style sub enclosure + amp
tomlum

Regular

Post #1
Hi for sale is my custom oem style boot build. Its taken my 2 weeks of evenings on and off to build to a high stanndard. The box is completly solid, air tight and all joints are sealed and re-inforced from the inside and outside. Its the perfect fit for the boot as its been moulded. So good infact you dont need to secure it down, once pushed into place, its firm with no movement. The front have been trimed in genuine 306 boot carpet so it all matches. I would like to sell the complete setup complete however if I have buyers for the individual parts I will split it. ( sub, amp and all wiring needed.)

The sub is - Kicker compvr10 2ohm (http://www.kicker.com/compvr)
The amp is - JVC KS-AX3101 800w peak and 400w @ 2ohm

Its an awsome setup and not in your face which is what I wanted. Unfortunaly the car is going up for sale soon. The sub has the ability to shake the whole car its very impressive but not what I use it for. Its nice to add the clear deep sub bass that the 306 system is missing!

The setup is only a few months old. Will come with all original boxes.

I live in Lincoln but will deliver to surrounding area and Nottinghamshire free of charge

To put this together has cost me a small fortune. I would like £150 for everything which is a bargain! PM me for any individual parts.

Tom
Posted 6th Jun 2013 at 17:26
tomlum

Regular

Post #2
£150 for the lot!
Posted 8th Jun 2013 at 17:53
tomlum

Regular

Post #3
Final bump
Posted 10th Jun 2013 at 14:51