Author Subject: 2000 Peugeot 306 Meridian
carlosw828

Regular

Post #1
Peugeot 306 Estate 2.0L HDi Meridian
83900miles
12months MOT
1month TAX
Full service history apart from 2x missed intermediate services (just visual checks)
In the last 12 months it has had the following done to it...
Gates powergrip cambelt kit, water pump and aux belt
Banner heavy duty battery
Low pressure fuel pump
2x Yokohama front tyres (atleast 70% remaining)
Intermediate exhaust
EGR valve blanked off (helps engine run cleaner)
Interior heater blower
'Aero' type front wiper blades
K&N panel air filter

Car comes with 3x keys, 2x remote keys and 1x standard key
Always warmed up before driving with any high revs, always left running after a drive to let the turbo spool down

BAD BITS:
Generally the bodywork, as the photos show the paint is heavily swirled, there are some hideous touch ups from a previous owner scattered around the car and at some point before my ownership someone has attempted to break in as can be seen. Saying that there's no rust so everything's cosmetic only. Rear wiper has been removed and the lion badge at the back has come off, there's also a couple of dents on the bonnet.

It's a car suited to someone who needs an economical and practical cheap car; a trusty workhorse. It's not pretty and never will be but has got me and my girlfriend to Belgium and back on 2x tanks of fuel and been my daily commuter and workhorse for the last year.

Mechanically the car is in great condition, just passed an MOT with no advisories, brakes, tyres and suspension all good, no play in the rear beam. A/C blows icy cold and everything works as it should. Clutch is heavy but not overly so, still bites fine and doesn't slip... quite common on 306's.

No reserve and this needs to sell this week, no space for it where I currently live. Sensible offers considered, I know the bodywork will undoubtedly knock the price down but this is still a cheap, economical, practical and reliable car that has been very good to me. May have worse bodywork than others on ebay but mileage is relatively low for a 13 year old car!

Car is located in south Birmingham B38 8HE. Viewing/inspection welcomed just contact me through ebay!

Link to eBay below....

http://bit.ly/14YOIxT

Posted 27th May 2013 at 21:23