displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: GAZ GHA/Gold Coilovers
Ed_van_dijk

Senior User

Post #1
As above please. Was originally after some GHA as they are cheaper but if someone has some second hand gold ones laying about that'll be fine!

What have you got?

Astor 6
Posted 21st May 2013 at 14:48
velar

Regular

Post #2
I am about to brake my full race spec track car.

This has GAZ gold front coilovers, with pillow ball top mounts, and gaz gold rear dampers. running 24.5mm rear torsion bars, and a 30mm ARB( with modified rear arm, to take the arCool rear arms are off 1.4 mardi gras, with disc conversion, so run a but less toe in than the standard gti6 arms.

let me know if you are interested in some(or all) of these parts

Paul

L reg "black and blue" phase 1 track 6
Posted 27th May 2013 at 14:19
Ed_van_dijk

Senior User

Post #3
Anyone got anything? Velar has sold his already Sad

Astor 6
Posted 29th May 2013 at 09:46
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #4
I've got a set of GAZ Golds which I bought new for nearly £800, I'd say I've done about a thousand miles on them. They look a bit gash though as all the nickel plating has fallen off (on the rears at least), they've just been sat holding the race car shell off the ground. I'm not getting any use out of them but they cost me a fair few quid so I dont want to give them away. Make me an offer via PM if you like?

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 29th May 2013 at 20:37