• Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Nov 2011

Modifications: Lowered 30mm and after market airfilter

displaying posts 1 to 8 of 8

Author Subject: 2000 Peugeot 306 Gti 6
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Here is a China Blue Gti 6 that I recently purchased to break but personally I think it too good to do this so am offering it for sale as a whole car.

This car had a replacement engine fitted back at the start of the year, this engine had the head rebuilt in 2005 and a cambelt changed in Nov 2011. It runs sweet, idles nice and doesn't seem to use any oil or water or make any nasty noises. It has graphite grey cam covers and a new looking nissens radiator also

It drives nice and straight with no knocks or clunks and pulls as a Gti6 should. It selects all gears with ease, has a good solid clutch bite and unlike most the clutch isn't stupidly heavy. The car also stops as you would expect and looks to have had relatively new brakes fitted.

The car is lowered 30mm on the front on what I was told are Eibach springs fitted to standard struts and the back has been lowered to match. The beam is nice and straight and is neither seized or has excessive play in the arms. It also has an aftermarket airfilter fitted but is otherwise totally standard.

There is a Cobra alarm on the car, this all seems to work and also controls the central locking. The original handbook and code for if anything goes wrong with it is all present too.

I have a bit of history with it mainly receipts and a few old Mot's, the original service book is present but only stamped up to 50k miles.

The interior of the car is nice and tidy other than the usual wear to drivers seat and the leather on the gear knob is wearing off.

The car will have 4 original cyclone alloys when sold with all good tread so please ignore the temporary 205 alloy.

The bad bits are as follows.

The car has quite a few dents and chips/scratches, the worst of these are on the nearside rear quarter and a crack in the back bumper. The rear towing eye cover is also missing. There is a crack in the paint and dent on the very bottom of the offside rear quarter and there are a few bits of the car where it looks to have had previous paint work that are noticeable if you look closely. Also the exhaust has a slight blow from around the manifold to midsection join.

Taxed until June and Mot until January 2014

Ryan
Posted 4th May 2013 at 18:53
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Car just ended on eBay with no bids @£800.

I want this sold asap as I don't have the room for it so will consider any sensible offer or the breaking of it will commence quite soon.

Ryan
Posted 15th May 2013 at 22:08
rabbitt369

Post #3
Hi there, I'm looking at getting a 6, yours looks like the type of thing i'm after. I would to come and have a look (i'm in Bristol so not too far). My only issue is I have exams until the 23rd of May, so won't be able to come and look at it until then. Let us know, Ben
Posted 17th May 2013 at 18:31
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Hi Ben,

The way It's looking it'll either still be here or it'll be in pieces so give me a call when your ready and we can go from there.

Ryan
Posted 18th May 2013 at 14:58
rabbitt369

Post #5
Ryan, i'm definitely free on the 23rd, from about 1pm onwards, or all day on the 24th. If you could let us know when you are free so I can arrange a time to come and see her? Unless you've decided to break her, in which case no worries.

Thanks, Ben
Posted 20th May 2013 at 10:13
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
You can come over on either day mate as I've got the week off.

My contact number is at the top of the ad, give me a text or call and I can give you my address and we can arrange a suitable time for both of us.

Cheers

Ryan
Posted 20th May 2013 at 14:09
crazyfool

Post #7
Is this still for sale?
Posted 26th May 2013 at 23:43
ryangti6

Seasoned Pro

Post #8
Only just seen this reply, it is sold sorry.

Ryan
Posted 3rd Jun 2013 at 15:31