displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: NSSCC 28th April
Jake

Regular

Post #1
Howdy, just thought I would share some pics from the Northern saloon and sports car championship classes B,C,D and H.

Was an entertaining watch, the red M3 that was on pole is very quick but DNF lap 7 so the Leon lead the race with the white M3 following which then got passed by the Evo4 for second place, it was good to watch the battle between the 106 rallye of Martin Addison and the 205 of Myles Collins which went on the whole race but the power of the 106 kept it in front. Ill be back down to croft for the next round on May 11th also on is time attack for the first time at croft so it should be good, it's got me thinking about starting racing now as I get a 4x4 with towbar next week and I should be getting a trailer for the track car - soooo maybe......

The 205

205 GTI6 For Sale

Off Racing!
Posted 28th Apr 2013 at 21:31
teej

Cheeky Chav!

Post #2
I recognise that blue Astra GSi. If it's the car I think it is I bought the engine and gearbox when it was being broken for spares a few years ago. The shell had already been sold, otherwise I'd have had that as well. Ex-NSCC (what became BTCC class B ). I've still got the airbox somewhere. LOL

"Talking about badgers is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" Steve McBadger

Transversa aurigatio transcurro arvae.
Posted 29th Apr 2013 at 22:09
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Does "CUTT" have his name sticker interfered with often by any chance?

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 29th Apr 2013 at 22:44
Jake

Regular

Post #4
teej wrote:
I recognise that blue Astra GSi. If it's the car I think it is I bought the engine and gearbox when it was being broken for spares a few years ago. The shell had already been sold, otherwise I'd have had that as well. Ex-NSCC (what became BTCC class B ). I've still got the airbox somewhere. LOL

That car went well, could do with the high spec engine put back in so it can keep up with the 106 and 205.

owain wrote:
Does "CUTT" have his name sticker interfered with often by any chance?

Razz

The 205

205 GTI6 For Sale

Off Racing!
Posted 30th Apr 2013 at 22:37