displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: (£20 for all)Beam, Cyclone and free calipers (all for &pou
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
I have my old beam here for sale and its fooked, it failed the MOT on having too much play. I cant say how f**ked it is as I havnt taken it apart or anything but replaced it with a good one and compared the two and couldn't really see between the two. All I know is it squeeked now and then and the MOT guy said it wont pass an MOT.

Below is some photos (close ups too) I will include the disc plates, ABS sensors and two good shocks plus the bolts/mounts etc if needed. (lowered one click)

Looking for £30 collected or make me an offer. Ideal for a stripdown/rebuild and make into a showbeam if you have the knowhow and time.

Have an almost straight Cyclone for sale but would not hold tire pressure but would be good as a hose reel for the garden as some peeps have done, got offered £5 by our scrappy so £5 it is please collection only.

Have 4 free calipers to a good home or they go to the scrappy, cant remember whats wrong with them as they have been sitting in my garage for a while. Ideal for strip/rebuild or just parts. Free collection only

Ill give it a week or so and if nobody wants any of the above off to scrappy heaven.

Collection only on everything, im near Didcot/Wallingford and not to far away from Oxford/Abingdon

"Gotta Love The 6"

According to my wife i think the 6 is the fastest car in the world, perhaps she is right LoL !
Posted 12th Apr 2013 at 10:21
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
£20 for the lot or its going to the scrapyard next week

"Gotta Love The 6"

According to my wife i think the 6 is the fastest car in the world, perhaps she is right LoL !
Posted 18th Apr 2013 at 20:09
swiftyboi006

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Postcode

cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)
blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD
Black p3 Love
Posted 18th Apr 2013 at 20:13
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
PM Sent

"Gotta Love The 6"

Posted 18th Apr 2013 at 20:18
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
SOLD pending payment and collection over weekend.

Admin, I will remove once sold

"Gotta Love The 6"

Posted 18th Apr 2013 at 20:38
swiftyboi006

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Picked up today car looks nice Thumbs up

cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)
blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD
Black p3 Love
Posted 21st Apr 2013 at 11:47
steve h gti-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
Cheers Olly and same to you, we both still have lots to do and keep me apprised of the lights matey when you change them etc.

"Gotta Love The 6"

Posted 21st Apr 2013 at 22:26