displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Phase 1 twin optics plus stalk
si_batt

Post #1
Full phase one twin optic setup, i.e. both headlamps and the correct phase 1 stalk to go with them. The right hand headlamp is brand new, the left hand headlamp is used but in good condition. The stalk is also in perfect working order. I bought this lot to convert my phase 1 to twin optics, but had a problem fitting it, I think due to a non standard radiator, so I have decided not to bother going ahead with it and sell it all instead. The new headlamp arrived with one of the mounts broken, I have since repaired it perfectly so it is in exactly the correct position. Looking for £50 plus delivery if required.
Posted 10th Apr 2013 at 20:44
si_batt

Post #2
Trying to attach photos but having trouble ...
Posted 10th Apr 2013 at 20:45
si_batt

Post #3

Posted 10th Apr 2013 at 21:00
skoob

Post #4
Long shot, but don't suppose your still got these? I'm after an N/S twin optic headlight
Posted 21st Jan 2014 at 12:12