displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: White & Green Blocks
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Hi everyone,

I have tried using the search function for this to no avail, so I do apologise if this topic has already been covered.

Basically what's happened is the connectors on my fuel lines are all a bit loose and are weeping petrol, and at some point I had some squirted into my face!

I was thinking of walking to a local motor factors and using fuel line clips and fuel hoses and just renewing all of them as they're obviously all a bit naff.

My question is: does anyone know whether genuine hoses and/or the white and green cube connectors can be ordered online? If so, where?

Again, apologies if this is a silly question!

61k miles Ph.1 Diablo '6 Project Thread
Posted 7th Apr 2013 at 17:16
anth

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Think so, go to Peugeot. Personally I'd just use generic fuel hose, can't remember the two sizes that info is on here though.
Posted 7th Apr 2013 at 17:45
eliotrw

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
If mine ever go, id probably just get braided hose from the bit near the arch to the rail

Ex- Phase 3 China GTi-6 T-Reg
Posted 7th Apr 2013 at 17:54
burnout21

Regular

Post #4
8 and 10mm internal I think. Search for Fuel lines on here and a fair bit comes up.
Mine was leaking, was the fuel lines cracking at the ends in between the 2 connections on the arch. A quick trim back and its been ok since then. Smile
Posted 7th Apr 2013 at 18:45
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #5
Yes, 8mm and 10mm is what you will be wanting, although if you replace all of the hoses, you will need an 8-10mm reducer. Yes

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 7th Apr 2013 at 19:57
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
Thanks guys.

When you say "go to peugeot", is there an official peugeot dealership/parts ordering website?

I know people often go to their local dealers but I don't really want to drive the car. I'll likely just go to Halfords (abandoned it near one) and buy a load of hoses for it.

Posted 7th Apr 2013 at 21:51
RetroPug

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
eliotrw wrote:
If mine ever go, id probably just get braided hose from the bit near the arch to the rail

So basically just remove all of the little cube connectors (which seem pretty crap anyway) and hoses and have braided hose in place of the lot?

Posted 8th Apr 2013 at 10:04