1998 Peugeot 306 gti6

• 2000cc
  • Red
  • 125 miles

• No tax
  • No MOT
  • Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Jun 2012

Modifications: 205 speedline wheels. stock!

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 1998 Peugeot 306 gti6
robthe6

Senior User

Post #1
bought this 6 to break but I don't have the time and its still got tax and mot. bloody good runner with a strong engine and good beam. great daily or parts car. serviced it when I bought it 8 months ago ish with mate and now just been replaced by a diesel. it was belted before I bought it. I don't have a details but wasn't worried as the guy I bought it off only did 10 miles a week and a guy I know looked after it. bought it for 650 an did tax an test and now just looking to pass her on. £500 ono. miles and tax and mot are approx. I will find out tomorrow actual. body work,well she's got scuffs and scrapes and few little dents. and lacour peal on tail gate. would clean up with some tlc. iv not been over body properly or polished her as she's a honest daily. comes with spare diablo bumper and a set of ph3 headlights and fogs and no longer has the cyclones. is on anthracite speedline/smrs

thanks Thumbs up

1997 ph1 bianca GTI6 - The looker
1996 ph1 Sigma GTI6 - Dead Sad
1999 Red Rallye - The Daily
2005 Nissan Navara D40 - Family car
1968 Mustang Coupe - The dirty little secret
Put ya foot down, put ya foot down we'll loose em easy!
Posted 4th Apr 2013 at 23:21