• Some service history
  • Cambelt changed: Unknown

Modifications: None

displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 2008 Citroen C2 Code VTS 16v
dcc

Senior User

Post #1
Welcome to the sale of my Citroen C2 Code, registered in 2008, just before the 08 plate was released.

I bought this car from a friend who's owned it from 2010, with just 7000 miles. In his ownership he put 15000 miles on it, and took it off the road as he took the decision to have a large dog and as such now owns a people carrier. 36000 miles on her now.

Start with the bad points:

The bodywork has a few marks, on the rear bumper (scratches) and a small dent above the drivers door handle which is shown in the pictures.
The marks have never bothered me, but, they can easily be sorted by a body repair shop. I was quoted £160 to get all of the marks on the car sorted, but as ever I didn't have time to get it all done.
The rear spoiler which is fitted is from a black Code, as the original item was removed and lost in storage.
The lower valence has been cut for a centre exit exhaust.

The reg plate was off as I changed it for a new plate.

And that's it...

The good points:

The exhaust is a standard and original Citroen item. The car did have a Long-life exhaust which I have removed.

As you can see from the photos the car is grey, very good condition and very low miles. The car is very clean, my friend who I bought it from kept the bodywork in very good condition and took great pride in looking after the car.

The rear windows have privacy glass tints, professionally done.

The leather seats are in very good condition as you would expect, its a low mileage car, the drivers seat has small cracking of the leather (about 50p piece in size).

It has 2 Pirelli Pzero Nero tyres on the front, which have seen around 7-8 months use, the 2 rears have 5mm tread left on them.

It has new disks and pads all round, fitted around 6 months ago.

The spare wheel is a Code Alloy, which has a good tyre on (over 5mm tread).

Until January the car was used daily, giving 40-42 mpg for my use (mostly motorway). In the past 6 months I have done 10k miles, which is why I have chosen to go for a large boring estate car.

Everything works, the aircon is brilliant and perfect for the upcoming summer heatwave (optimistic? )

The car has 2 keys, one is brand new and never used, the other is what's been used as the main key. The battery in the key is fine, but getting low, ill look to replace this soon.

It will be sold with the tax on it, so no issues for you to swap insurance and drive away.

The car is priced to sell, I wont be offended by offers, so if you want to make an offer then please do so, but also if you have any questions, please send me a message and ill reply to you as soon as possible.

Genuine reason for sale, this car was bought as a long term cheap to run vehicle. I was going to sell another of my cars to make room for it, but however as with everything, my plans changed as I recently bought a diesel to run.

Car is in Porthcawl, South Wales. I live in West Wales so please contact me to arrange a viewing.

Feel free to send me a message about calling to have a chat about the car.

Price is £3300.

Thanks,
Daniel

As for payment, Cash on collection is preferred, Bank transfer can be done.

205 GTI
Xsara HDI
Posted 25th Feb 2013 at 20:19