displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Ph3 parts
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Have a few bits I'm going to sell off the blaze i've just bought. I'm not breaking it (blaze fans), just don't need them and its funding the project. Thumbs up
Collection from Cheltenham or you can arrange a courier pickup

Half leather seats front and rear in very, very good nick. No tears or fag burns - £180
Normal crystal head lights (need to check the clips are good) - £55 posted
Normal crystal fogs (small bit of dirt or corrosion in the bottom of both) - £30 posted

I will have a set of metal monkey dials and heater controls soon, but just got to figure out how they are attached.
I also have black interior pillars, standard airbox, Alpine headunit and Gmax -60mm front struts although need to check condition.

Photos to follow.

Nothing to see here
Posted 18th Feb 2013 at 14:14
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #2

Nothing to see here
Posted 19th Feb 2013 at 13:53
adam b

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Sorry for photo size but done off my phone.

Also didn't have time this morning to clean that slight stain off the passenger seat. It's nothing major and will easily come off - will take them out and clean them on thursday.

Nothing to see here
Posted 19th Feb 2013 at 13:57